Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information. We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be removed.
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
Do we use “cookies”?
Embedded content from other websites and Third-party links
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may also include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Who we share your data with
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term “outside parties” does not include Freedom Handle LLC. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Changes to our policy
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms & Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
Terms & Conditions
1. Terms By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License (a) Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Freedom Handles web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: (i) modify or copy the materials; (ii) use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); (iii) attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Freedom Handles web site; (iv) remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or (v) transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server. (b) This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by myfreedomhandles.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format. All website design, text, graphics, and the selection and arrangement thereof, are the sole property and copyright of Freedom Handles LLC., ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any other use of materials on this website, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or republication without the prior written permission of Freedom Handles LLC. is strictly prohibited.
3. Trademark All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Freedom Handles LLC used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Freedom Handles LLC
4. Disclaimer (a) The materials on Freedom Handles web site are provided “as is”. http://www.myfreedomhandles.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, http://www.myfreedomhandles.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
5. Limitations In no event shall http://www.myfreedomhandles.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Freedom Handles internal site, even if http://www.myfreedomhandles.com or http://www.myfreedomhandles.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata The materials appearing on Freedom Handles web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. http://www.myfreedomhandles.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. http://www.myfreedomhandles.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. http://www.myfreedomhandles.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
7. Links http://www.myfreedomhandles.com has not reviewed all the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by http://www.myfreedomhandles.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
9. Governing Law Any claim relating to Freedom Handles web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
10. All returns must be Authorized before the customer returns any merchandise. If merchandise is defective the customer must let us know ASAP upon receipt of merchandise.
11. Colors We have done our best to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on the site. However, because the colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
For returns or Customer Service questions: